Senior Product Champion
- Sales / Business Development
Senior Product Champion
Date: Mar 29, 2017
Location: Houston, TX, US, 77032
Job Title: Senior Product Champion
Job Location: 3000 North Sam Houston Parkway, Houston, Texas, 77032
Duties: Responsible for working with the product development and commercialization process for new Coiled Tubing real-time technologies to be implemented globally within the service line. Coordinates the cross-functional resources required to realize the full value of a new product introduction. Conducts internal training on the new products and develops training plan and documentation. Establishes communication and support networks, and develops and implements external communication plans. Develops commercialization plans, target customers, Economic Value Creation and case histories. Provides operational, sales support and input on global deployment and marketing plans. Coordinates deployment actions, implements performance measures system, and adds value to marketing material for new products. Leads specific projects related to real-time new technologies, like developing maintenance plans and check sheets, producing periodic newsletters and development of training material for internal and external use. Supervises 1-5 members of an Implementation Team (Field Engineers and Field Specialists) supporting global deployment and adoption of the specific technology. Up to 20% travel to visit internal and external customers, deliver technology-related training, attend conferences and exhibitions, and support field trials and operations.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Electronic/Electrical Engineering and 10 years of progressive post-Bachelor’s related experience in the job offered or a related position in Coiled Tubing and Well Intervention.
Must have 5 years of experience with the following:
1. Modeling software for Well Intervention;
2. Field Testing with implementation of new technology, supporting field trials, creating procedures, generating reports, and troubleshooting;
3. Products commercialization;
4. Coiled Tubing engineering and operations;
5. Real-time Coiled Tubing systems based on fiber optics, electric conductors, mud-pulse telemetry or similar;
6. Reservoir Stimulation; and
7. Experience with the following Downhole Tools: packers, jet tools, fishing, setting tools, and milling tools.
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Job Segment: Testing, Sales Support, Technology, Sales